You won’t feel guilty about eating this delicious, wholesome chocolate pudding. It’s made with all natural ingredients. Plus, the avocados are a super food, rich in protein, fiber, potassium and many other vitamins and nutrients.
- 2 ripe avocados
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- ¼ cup agave nectar or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup almond or dairy milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and place in a blender.
- Add in cocoa powder, melted chocolate, agave nectar, milk, vanilla and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with fresh raspberries.
Makes 4 servings.