Banana Bread is one of my all-time favorites and this one is perfect for those staying gluten free!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1 tblsp milled flax seed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp salt
- 4 tblsp unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- 2 large eggs
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan.
- In large bowl, whisk oat flour, flax seed, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In separate bowl, whisk butter, maple syrup, yogurt, eggs, bananas and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour wet ingredients into flour mixture and stir just until combined. Spoon batter into loaf pan.
- Bake for 55-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Yields 1 loaf.