Thank you for visiting us. We are so excited to share our love of food with you. Here, you’ll find a bounty of healthy and delicious recipes plus information on our variety of cooking classes. We hope you’ll sign up to receive weekly updates on our cooking adventures. Enjoy!
We host Kids and Teen Cooking Camps in the Spring, Summer and Fall. We teach students how easy it is to cook healthy delicious recipes!
We offer Birthday Parties where kids customize their own menu and are the Executive Chef!
We host Girl/Boy Scout Workshops where students learn how to make healthy choices, be innovative and grow their cooking skills.
Local, seasonal vegetables and fruits are harvested at their peak of freshness. There are so many different ways of preparing food to bring out their unique, robust flavors.
- Breakfast Sweet and Savory
- Appetizers and Dips
- Salads, Soups and Sandwiches
- Pasta, Stews and Casseroles
- Sweet Treats
We are dedicated to making healthy food taste amazing!
- Chocolate Lava Cake!!!During this sad, unprecedented and unpredictable time in our world, the one thing I can turn to for pure happiness is…. CHOCOLATE and this CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE makes me sing with pure joy. Besides being an absolutely gorgeous cake,… Continue reading →
- Our students’ favorite recipe on WTNH!Check out Miss Liz on her most recent appearance on WTNH, News Channel 8. These are one of our students’ favorite recipes, Spinach & Cheese Bites. They are simple, healthy and absolutely delicious plus they are super cute too. Make… Continue reading →
- Lemon Zucchini BreadThis bread reminds me of good old summer! It’s perfectly sweet, has a great lemon flavor and so very moist. Plus, it’s GLUTEN FREE and VEGAN! You can quickly whip up a batch of this bread in 10 minutes –… Continue reading →
Food Jules is dedicated to our son, Julian who passed away in January 2011