This bread is perfect, full of vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants.
- 1½ cups oat flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 large organic egg
- ½ cup plain organic yogurt
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1½ cups zucchini, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk oat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Stir in chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg, yogurt, maple syrup, vanilla extract and shredded zucchini.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mixture and stir until well combined. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Yields 1 loaf.