- 2 cups cole slaw mix
- 3 green onions, minced
- 2 tblsp fresh cilantro, minced
- ½ cup Asian rice noodles, cooked & drained
- 1” ginger root, peeled
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 egg, beaten for egg wash
- 12 spring roll wrappers*, defrosted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In large bowl, combine cole slaw mix, green onions and rice noodles. Grate ginger and garlic into mixture. Season with oyster sauce, soy sauce and sesame oil. Mix until well combined.
- Lay out a sheet of spring roll wrapper on an angle so it looks like a diamond. Spoon one heaping tablespoon of filling near the bottom of wrapper. Brush edges of wrapper with egg wash.
- Begin by folding up and tucking in until half way, then folding in each side and continue rolling up tightly. Place on greased baking sheet, seam side down.
- Brush spring rolls with canola oil and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown, then turn over and finish baking for another 5 minutes so that both sides are crispy.
* found in freezer section of Asian/Indian grocery store