These sweet and savory mini bites are full of flavor and so easy to prepare. Just three ingredients!
- 3 packs Athens mini fillo shells
- 1 (7oz) Brie Cheese
- 1 (13oz) jar Apricot & Raspberry Preserves*
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease mini-muffin tray and place one mini fillo shell into each mini-muffin cup.
- Cut brie cheese into small cubes and place one cube inside each fillo shell. Spoon 1 tsp of jam on top of the brie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and fillo shells are light golden brown. Allow to cool completely before serving.
Makes 4 dozen bites.
*I used Apricot & Raspberry Preserves because I didn’t have any homemade jam in my pantry. You can also use a Triple Berry Jam with a mix of tart (Cranberries) and sweet (Strawberries or Raspberries). Just be sure you use a Jam or Preserves as it’s thicker then traditional jelly.