This dip is a crowd pleaser! It’s creamy, full of cheese and got a nice kick! You can make it vegetarian, just remove the bacon and you can make it gluten free by using gluten free Panko breadcrumbs.
- 2 (8oz) pkg cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 pieces of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6 jalapenos, de-seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups mexican blend cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a small baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, jalapenos, garlic and Mexican cheese. Season with cumin and a little salt and pepper. Pour mixture into baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over jalapeno cream cheese mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes and top is golden brown. Serve with tortilla chips. Makes 8 servings.