Warm and delicious little bites of whole grain goodness.
- 2 cups cooked Quinoa
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tblsp freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 organic green onions, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease mini-muffin tray with olive oil spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, shredded zucchini, cheddar cheese, parsley, parmesan cheese and green onions. Stir in cooked quinoa and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into each muffin cup. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until light golden brown.
Makes 2 dozen bites.