Perfectly moist with a yummy lemon sweetness… reminds me of summer!
- 1 cup gluten free all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 large lemon, zested and juiced
- 1/3 safflower oil
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup coconut yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup grated zucchini (squeezed dry)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour two loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, almond flour, chia seeds, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar and lemon zest and rub together. Whisk in lemon juice, oil, milk, yogurt and vanilla extract. Stir in shredded zucchini.
- Pour wet ingredients into flour mixture and stir just until combined. Spoon batter into loaf pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- For lemon glaze, combine 1 cup powdered sugar and 1 lemon, juiced. Stir together and glaze cooled zucchini loaf.
Yields 1 loaf.
If you prefer to make a gluten version, swap out flours and reduce to 1 3/4 all-purpose flour.