Chocolate and Avocados are a perfect combination. The avocados give this smoothie a creamy consistency and the chocolate and maple syrup give it all the flavor.
- 1 ripe avocado, cold
- ½ ripe banana, frozen
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tblsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp milled flax seed
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Scoop out the flesh and place in a blender.
- Add in frozen banana, protein powder, cocoa powder, maple syrup and flax seed.
- Pour in almond milk and blend until smooth.
Makes 2 servings.