This smoothie is both DELICIOUS and NUTRITIOUS! The baby spinach makes it the green color, which is the fun part, but you don’t taste it at all, you just taste the sweetness of the fruit. Feel free to mix it up with any fruit that is in season. It would taste great with cantaloupe, peaches, mango etc. You can even add some ice to make it cold and a bit more crunchy.
- 1 orange
- 1 banana
- 6 large organic strawberries
- 2 cups organic baby spinach
- 1/2 cup plain lowfat yogurt or Greek yogurt
- Peel and segment orange. Be sure to remove all the seeds. Place in blender.
- Peel and cut banana in half and place in blender.
- Add in strawberries, spinach and yogurt. Blend until smooth.
Makes 4 servings.