This granola is packed with Oats and Nuts and sweetened naturally with maple syrup and honey. A perfect crunchy sweet treat to be eaten with yogurt, milk or all on it’s own!
- 6 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ½ cup raw honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix oats, pecans, walnuts, almonds, coconut and cinnamon.
- In another bowl, melt coconut oil. Stir in maple syrup, honey and vanilla. Pour liquid mixture into oat mixture. Stir mixture until well combined.
- Dump granola mixture evenly into baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then toss around granola and bake for 10 more minutes. Allow to cool. Store in glass mason jars.
Makes 3 (32 oz.) jars.