This is such a simple, flaky, delicate fish and pairs perfectly with the fresh lemon juice and garlic.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a baking dish.
- Rinse and dry tilapia with paper towels and place in baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Pour lemon juice and butter over tilapia. Sprinkle with minced garlic.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until fish is white and flaky. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and serve with remaining sauce.