Everyone needs more vegetables in their diet and this is a perfect way to add them in… with cheese!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 large organic eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp salt
- pizza toppings: marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, fresh tomatoes, basil, garlic – your choice
- In the bowl of a food processor, add cauliflower florets and process until it looks like rice. Place in a large glass bowl and cook in the microwave for 8 minutes. No need to add water.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and spray with olive oil spray.
- Add eggs, mozzarella cheese and minced garlic to cooked cauliflower. Season with oregano and salt. Mix well. Transfer to baking sheets and pat into 9” round pizza circles.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Add sauce, mozzarella cheese and any other pizza toppings. Broil on high for a couple minutes until cheese is melted.
Makes 2 pizzas.