This homemade pie dough is so simple to make with only 5 simple ingredients and it makes all the difference.
- 2½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, COLD and cut into cubes
- ½ cup COLD water
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all-purpose flour, salt and sugar and pulse until combined.
- Add cubed butter and process until you see fine crumbs.
- Slowly, add in cold water and process until dough comes together.
- Cut dough in half, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple hours or overnight.
- When ready to use, roll out on lightly floured surface with rolling pin.
Makes 2 pie dough.