My favorite cookie, a classic! Caution: This batch only makes about one dozen cookies. Be prepared to make more!
- 1/2 cup unsalted organic butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 large organic egg
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pure almond extract
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, cream together butter, brown sugar and white sugar until smooth. Beat in the egg, vanilla and almond extract until combined.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Gradually add into butter mixture, just until combined.
- Fold in macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips. Spoon dough onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are golden brown.