Just in time for the Fall season… this Apple Cider Vinaigrette salad dressing is very light and very tasty on a mixed green salad. Plus, it is super easy to make and you can store it in a glass jar and keep it in your cupboard for weeks, if it lasts that long. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup organic apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp dried oregano
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup safflower or canola oil
- In glass jar, combine apple cider vinegar, dijon mustard, sugar, salt, pepper and oregano. Close top of jar and mix well.
- Add olive oil and safflower oil and shake vigorously.
- Serve over Organic Spring Mix.
Join us in our Cookbook Challenge and send us your grade!
3 thoughts on “Food Challenge #3: Apple Cider Vinaigrette”
It sounds good. Have you ever used it on any other vegetable besides salad?
it is really good. i think it’s our favorite salad dressing. no, i haven’t used it on anything else. let me know what you guys think of it.
I wil make this, probably this weekend since everyone beens sick!!